We requires OTP (2FA) authentication to log in or withdraw funds. OTP (2FA) is an extra layer of security that requires not only a password and username, but also something that only the actual user has on them. For this reason, we require users to install an OTP (2FA) authentication app on their mobile devices.
To set up OTP authentication on your account, please follow the guide below:
- Click [OTP Authentication] under the [Account] page
- Install OTP application: Please install OTP application (Google Authenticator) on your mobile device.
- Scan the QR code: Open the OTP application installed on your mobile device and click on the [+] button at the bottom of the screen. Select [Barcode Scan] and align the QR code through your camera.
- Recovery Code backup: Please store your 16 digit recovery code in a safe place. You cannot check your OTP recovery code once you leave the screen. You will need a recovery code if your mobile device is lost or stolen. If you do not have your recovery code, you will have to undergo a process of personal identification to log back in to your account. Your OTP can be hacked if your recovery code is stolen, so please store it in a secure place.
- Enter your OTP code to finish set up: Your OTP application will generate a 6 digit code that you must insert within a limited time frame. Finish the set up by inserting your code on the www.gopax.co.id page and then click on [Confirm]